Thursday, July 19, 2012

Test on Tenses


Test on Tenses
Choose the correct options for each of the questions given below and press the Get Score button. Find out the correct answers in the Text Box below.

1. I'll see you in August when I _____ back.
will come
came
will have com
come
2. My friend _____ when the lesson started.
hasn't arrived
wasn't arrived
hadn't arrived
wasn't arriving

3. Alex didn't come to see the film last night because he _____ it before.
saw
had seen
has seen
was seen

4. A cold wind _____ for the last three days.
has been blowing
blows
is blowing
blew

5. 13. July 10th is my wedding anniversary. Next month, my husband and I will _____ for twenty years.
marry
have married
be married
have been married


Score =
Correct answers:

1 comments:

Try this test whether you are prepared for any competitive exams.